Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Mind is Too Complex to Handle Anymore

Salvete, omnes!
I struggle to believe that my life is interesting enough to convert into a blog. Why? Well, I am a 15-year-old aspiring writer who sits on the computer all day reading & writing fanfiction (and other various works), scrolling through tumblr, and using one too many pretentious words. However, I suppose this is better than doing drugs and having sex, right? Well, that depends on who you ask, but no matter. I shall attempt to restore your faith in humaity by proving not all teenagers are high, immature idiots.  How? Well, with my charming sense of humor and good looks, of course. In all seriousness, if I don't have a place to express my thoughts and feelings about life, my mind may explode. Thus, my blog was born. Please, leave the birthday presents at the door. 

DFTBA,
-TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment